Having spent 10 years teaching Health and Physical Education in Queensland, Gary was first introduced to Chiropractic when his eldest daughter was referred to one at the age of three. The changes she experienced inspired him to pursue further studies in Anatomy and Physiology and eventually complete his Masters degree in Chiropractic in 1998.
A long-term sporting enthusiast, Gary maintains active participation in hockey and running and generally likes to keep fit. With this knowledge and experience, many sportspeople and sporting teams consult Gary with a view to injury prevention/management and performance enhancement. He loves spending time with his wife and three daughters and having adventure holidays. He is currently having singing lessons.
- BSc (Anatomy)
- Mast App Sc (Chiro)
- Dip Teach (HPE)
- Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
- Enhance Running Technician
- Functional Movement Screening
- Kinesio Taping
- Chiropractors Association of Australia (CAA)
- Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- Sacro Occipital Technique Australia (SOTA)
- International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS)
- NSW CAA (2003)
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation (6 years)
- College of Neurodevelopmental Paediatrics (3 years)